Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Beginnings!

I am about to embark on many new beginnings this year and the upcoming year. I am going to try to blog about our life and what is happening, especially for family and friends back home in Wisconsin. I will be teaching at a new school next year and am a little nervous about a new principal, AP, and new team members. But, God is faithful and I know it will all work out.

But the biggest change that is about to take place is that Brian and I will be ... PARENTS!!!!





I am due March 15th, 2009. It seems so far away now, but I know it will here before we know it. I am only 7 weeks, the baby is 8 mm long. We got to see the heartbeat yesterday. It is incredible to know that God knit this baby together for us. Our prayer already is to be Godly parents for our child, just like our parents were:)

We would appreciate your prayers during this time. Please pray for a healthy baby!

Jeremiah 1:4 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including us on your mailing list and congratuations on your upcoming parenthood! We were in KS last week visiting Grandpa Hartzler and Sharon called and told us your news. We're glad to hear you're doing so well in Houston. ~Uncle Stan & Aunt Lisa in Pawleys Island, SC

Anonymous said...

Hello you two!

What great news that you heard a heartbeat. Our prayers are with you and your baby. Kyndra- do not overdue it-take care of yourself!

Love to you! Brenda

Anonymous said...

I have your blog in my favorites now. I love to look at other people's even though I don't have time to make my own! LOL! Looking forward to hearing more about our first Hartzler niece or nephew! Keeping you in our prayers,
Traci and Jason

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW, I love your background paper and music. Nice job on creating this!

RCW said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!

Christina Conklin said...

I am so thrilled for you! What a blessing!

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are SO excited for you guys, and we are so happy you are blogging! We love reading and hearing about everyone in H-town! I thought I would e-mail you today Kendra, so check out your e-mail later (I will get your e-mail address off the MM2.0 website :-) We are praying for you guys!