Sunday, October 26, 2008

Things I love (right now)...

I love THE WEEKENDS! No schedules, a time to relax, and breakfast in bed. That's right, Brian brought me breakfast this morning. It was wonderful:)

I love SPENDING TIME WITH BRIAN! It is so fun to look at baby things together and plan this next chapter in our lives.

I love EATING OUT! Chick-fil-a is my new favorite:) I think I could eat there everynight. Although any time I don't have to cook is a good night!

I love FEELING THE BABY MOVE! It is a reminder of the miracle of God living inside of me and an incredible feeling.

I love APPLES! I eat atleast 2 a day. I really want a carmel apple from the Little Farmer! Please someone eat one with nuts for me.

I love SHOPPING! Now, I can shop for someone besides me. I also love all the different places to shop in Houston. There are so many fun outdoor villages with good stores which allow you to enjoy the cooler weather outside (70's and 80's).

I love WALKING! This is about the only kind of exercise I can do right now and I move slower each day.

I love WORSHIP MUSIC! There is nothing better than worshiping our God, it can make any day to a GREAT day and change my mood instantly! One of my favorites right now is Michael W. Smith's A New Hallelujah, which was recorded live in Houston and I was there:)

I love MATERNITY CLOTHES! OK maybe not 100%, but I gave in and wore my first pair of maternity pants yesterday. At least Gap has a lot of cute clothes for expecting moms and Brian bought me a new outfit yesterday:)

No comments: