We're all ready to see Santa, Where is this jolly guy already?

This is the first shot I got when Brian sat Jackson on Santa's lap. He was just not quite sure about who we were leaving him with. (This is the same face we usually get when we leave him in the nursey at church)

But, we did a very cute smile after a little coaxing from daddy (aka: acting like a fool)!

This is the first shot I got when Brian sat Jackson on Santa's lap. He was just not quite sure about who we were leaving him with. (This is the same face we usually get when we leave him in the nursey at church)

But, we did a very cute smile after a little coaxing from daddy (aka: acting like a fool)!
The whole event was better than I expected. The breakfast was yummy. Jackson tried some pancakes and hashbrowns for the first time and like them, of course! My favorite was the fresh pinneaple. They also had crafts and cookie decorating for the older children. The hospital was all decked out for the season with lots of Christmas trees and poinsettias.
I love tall Christmas trees and this one was no exception!
After Breakfast with Santa we headed over to my aunt's church. They were having a live nativity with donkey and camel rides for the children. I was the lucky one to ride on the camel with Jackson, Brian didn't want to be sneezing for the rest of the afternoon.
Jackson squealed with joy while riding the camel.

After that we headed home and fed Jackson. It was a gloomy, rainy day so we decided to go walk around the mall. At the Bass Pro Shop they were taking free pictures with Santa and since the line wasn't very long we waited. The backdrop for the pictures was awesome, complete with stuffed reindeer. Jackson didn't smile or cry for this picture. My scanner isn't working so I can't post it now, but rest assured it is on the fridge.
We took a few pictures in Bass Pro:)






No comments:
Post a Comment