Monday thru Fridays are busy!
The best part of the my day is snuggling with Jackson when I go wake him up. Then, the rest of our morning is crazy and chaotic trying to get out of the door and to school on time.
Days at school go quickly and slow at the same time. I have to be on my A game with my class every minute of every day.
Treats from co-workers make every day better!
After school is spent with Brian and Jackson. Our evenings are spent playing, swimming, walks, reading books, packing lunches, laying out clothes, and some meltdowns.
| Mr. Mechanic |
| Swimming with daddy |
| Helping mom pick out clothes |
Once Jackson is in bed I read my Bible, work on school stuff, and hang out with Brian. I also try to fit in laundry, cleaning up, and me time. This week I was able to get out with some friends one night. I probably should mention how great of a help Brian is with Jackson and things around the house during the week.
I wouldn't survive with out him!
No comments:
Post a Comment