Proverbs 4:24 "When you lie down, you will not be afraid, when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." ....v26 "for the Lord is your security.
I am again amazed at the way the Lord works out and cares for every little detail. I had taken a personal day last Wednesday to go on a field trip with Jackson. We woke up to severe storms and the field trip was cancelled. Jackson was bummed. I also woke up with a 102.5 fever, achy body, and chills. I had mastitis. I wouldn't have been able to go on the field trip even if it hadn't rained. I already had a sub so no need to worry about getting sub plans done. Brian came home to take the boys to daycare and bring home my prescription my doctor had called in. The field trip is rescheduled and now Brian can come too!
When I lay down to go to sleep many things run through my mind; things I need to do, didn't do, what ifs but the great thing is that God is not worried about any of it, and I shouldn't be either.
No comments:
Post a Comment