Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Eight Months of Lincoln

We are starting month 8 with an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. No one has been getting much sleep at our house! 
 Lincoln weighs 19 pounds and is around 29 inches long. He is still wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. 
. He takes a bottle around 5 or 6 in the morning, eats breakfast around 8, takes another bottle, eats lunch around 11:30 and takes another bottle, has another bottle around 3:30, eats dinner around 5:30 and takes another bottle, and has one last bottle around 7:30. He then goes down for the night.  He tried puffs for the first time and seems to like them. He even got a few in his mouth on his own!

 Lincoln loves school, but will not nap there. He sleeps 30 min-1 hour all day. We had such a nice schedule going during Christmas break. (Hurry up summer vacation!)
He has 2 teeth on the bottom and is cutting a few on top.
He gets where ever he wants to go by scooting himself with his left leg while sitting up. I'm not sure he is going to crawl at all. Lately all he wants to do is stand up.

Lincoln,
You are quite the mommy's boy, which I don't mind one little bit! I think you even can say "ma ma". I pray daily that you will feel and grasp just how wide, deep, and everlasting the Lord's love is for you.  Waking up at 5 am is only bearable because I get to spend more time with you. Your smile and hugs melt my heart. It breaks my heart to hear you cough and see you uncomfortable. I am praying that you get well, but I am SO thankful you have no serious health issues! We couldn't imagine our family without you. Lincoln, you are very loved!
Love,
Mommy

No comments: