Monday, February 3, 2014

A Super Weekend

Friday morning Lincoln was sitting up in his crib looking over the edge, so we lowered the mattress down. This little guy is FINALLY feeling better! So thankful!
 Saturday was ALL about Jackson! Daddy and him had a date to Home Depot for Build-A-Car Workshop.
 He loved every minute and was so proud of his apron and car.
 My man is such a good Daddy!
 Then, we spent the afternoon with Jackson at Monkey Joe's for a birthday party. I saw half of my school there and even ran into some current students and parents, good thing I looked decent!
Brian and I had date night at home once the boys went to bed. We finally started the movie around 10:00 (ah, the life with two little boy-what blessing they are)! We watched Captain Phillips, which I thought was great, but after that and Lone Survivor I can't take any more intense true story lines. I only want to want Romantic Comedies for the next few months!

We had a Super Bowl Party at our house. Since our teams (Packers and Texans) weren't playing Jackson decided that the Seahawks would be our team to cheer for. He made a good choice!
Old Maid and Go Fish were more entertaining than the actual football game.
These people are the best part of any weekend!

No comments: