It was a wonderful day!
I woke up to Lincoln having slept through the night!, a Starbucks on my nightstand, and sweet notes and gifts from the boys.
My 1st Mother's Day as a mom of two!
(Lincoln came 2 days after Mother's Day last year.)
He made me a mom! Love him and this picture of us.
Oh, Lincoln! SO thankful for your sweet life.
Blessed to be called "Mommy" by these two!
Last Mother's Day we had just come home from the hospital with Brian. I won't forget that night ever, but I also won't forget the peace I experienced from God. I am thankful this year's Mother's Day Weekend was much less eventful in terms of hospitals, and that God was with us each step of the way.
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you." Psalm 9:1-2





No comments:
Post a Comment