Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Six Years of Jackson

This sweet boy made me a mom. It is a day I'll never forget.

From the time he was in my tummy, our first touch, and now six years later my love for him continues to grow. I could have never imagined all the fun and happiness he would bring.

Jackson is 4 ft 3 inches tall and loves all things sports related. He is a great little baseball, football, and basketball player and quite the Ninja and fishermen, too. He is a perfectionist, expressive, creative, competitive,  sensitive, charmer, and full of sweetness. His smile melts my heart and he is a Mommy's boy!

SIX

Jackson,
You are six today! How is that even possible?
 I remember the first time I held you and thanked the Lord for entrusting you to me. You are such a blessing! I feel so blessed to be your Mommy. I am so proud of you. You are a hard worker, you can read and write and are good at sports. But what I love most is how you love the Lord and others! You know the importance of reading your Bible and memorizing God's word and you are always thinking of your brother and others who have less. I pray as you grow you continue to "act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God". I know He has big plans for you, and I can't wait to watch you become the man God created you to be.
Happy 6th Birthday! I love you!
Love, Mommy

No comments: