Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Memorizing Scripture V3:7

Joshua 1:2
"Now then, (Hartzlers) get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give you. I will give you every place where you set your foot."

God is guiding us every step of the way in this adoption process. We are ready to cross the "Jordan" probably many "Jordans" with Him as our strength and song. We are ready to discover the Power of His Name, become more dependent on Him and less on our own abilities, and have our hearts stripped of any remnants of pride and judgement of others. He will be faithful like He has always been and take out to the other side, giving us what we need along the way, and never leave our side.

Later in this chapter He commands us several times to "Be strong and courageous." Thankful to serve a God who will be with me wherever I go.

No comments: