Thursday, May 14, 2015

2 Years of Lincoln

Happy 2nd Birthday Lincoln!!
You are full of life, animated, strong willed, tough, and oh so sweet! You give the best hugs and have the sweetest voice when you say "Thank you" and "Sorry". You hold your ground against your brother and often make him cry. You know and say a lot of words. My favorite is when you say "I carry you" meaning you want us to pick you up and carry you.:) You are about 35 (75%) inches tall and 28 (60) pounds. You are a solid boy that likes his snacks!:)
You have brought so much joy, thankfulness, laughter, and tears into our lives since the day you were born. I still can't look at you or think about your life without giving God praise and remembering how faithful He is! You are a Mommy's boy and are attached to my hip most days after school. 
You love Mickey, swimming, bike rides, playing at the park, Titus and Jacob, wrestling with Jackson and Daddy just to name a few. 

Lincoln,
You are my sunshine! I love you to the moon and back and am so thankful God chose me to be your Mommy. I pray you use your zeal for life and strong will to do big things for God's glory. Thank you for loving me and making me laugh on a daily basis. I want you to know I pray for you daily, and I will always love you unconditionally! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Love, Mommy

No comments: