Friday, June 5, 2015

#hartzeveryday2015 Week 22

Day 148: He actually ran through the water fountains tonight!

 Day 149: End of Year Party with Jackson. He has made so many sweet friends this year.
 My sweet class spoiled me. I am going to miss these sweet kids.

 Day 150: Swim meet Saturday! Super proud of Jackson, he rocked the backstroke today. He took 4 seconds of his time and swam a 27.5!

Day 151: My boys love me so well!

Day 152 (June 1st): Kindergarten awards; no conduct marks all year!!

 Day 153: I am so excited for the new opportunity God has given me. I am going to be the LA/Reading Instructional Specialist at Lowery next year. Definitely bittersweet to leave my school, friends, and students.

 Day 154: Yes, we are always in the pool. Longhorn symbols for Lowery, I guess he is excited for next year!

No comments: