Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WI Vacation Day 4

Every morning Brian and I took a walk, the crisp air was a welcomed feeling.

Monday morning we headed over to the park by my parent's house to play.

Ninja Jackson

Then we headed to Cave of the Mounds to tour the cave. 
Jackson and Lincoln mining for rocks. 

Lincoln ended up getting kicked out of the cave for being too loud, but we sure had a great time!

I found the cave so interesting, and just in awe of God's creation.

Jackson loved the tour and was very interested in all our guide had to say.

Uncle Mike came along!

Good thing mom came along so she could watch Lincoln:)

Once we made it back to town, we headed right out to Lake Winnebago to go on the boat with Mel.

Beautiful evening on the lake!

Lincoln and I fished for about 2 hours and the rest of the crew stayed out even later.
Jackson caught us enough fish to bring some back to Texas for dinner.:)

No comments: