How can my sweet, rule following boy already be 7?
Big day for the birthday boy on his "real" birthday! Donuts for breakfast, special lunch with Mommy, favorite dinner cooked at home, and final basketball game.
The following evening we celebrated with Aunt Midge and Uncle Dan and a few friends.
Jackson asked for a swimming cake!
I planned a few Minute to Win It games for the party. I was worried the kids wouldn't like them, but it was an absolute blast! Everyone was so into it. We gave everyone 3 points for attempting the game and 5 for completing the challenge. Then, they chose prizes at the end.
We ate pizza first, and then got right into the fun.
Cookie Face was hilarious to watch.:)
Fierce and serious competition for Stack it Up!
M&M transfer requires serious concentration!
Stack Attack and Defy Gravity also brought many laughs.
Cake time!
Aunt Midge did a great job again!
Love my boy!
I asked him what his favorite activity was at seven and he said swimming! Of course:)
Jackson,
I love you from your head to your toes. You are a lot like your mommy. You love having a plan and making a list. You are a great swimmer, reader, writer, big brother, and a help getting ready for school in the morning. I love the fight and perseverance you have when swimming and doing something that matter to you. I love watching you compete in the pool. You are a natural, and God has given you a great ability. I pray you use it all for His glory. I love being at school with you. I feel like I get a little more time with you and get to be apart of a lot of school activities. You have a heart that likes to give. Sometimes your brother and you are best friends and other days you push each others' buttons. You love to be outside running around, playing basketball, football, baseball, but your also love to be curled up reading a book. I pray you continue to grow with your relationship with the Lord, and that you would follow His plan for your life. I can't wait to see how God will use you this year. Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Love,
Mommy









No comments:
Post a Comment