Monday, April 18, 2016

#hartzeveryday2016 Week 15

Day 99: Lunch with Jackson and his friend today!

Day 100: Love my some Lindsey!

Day 101: My heart is full!

Day 102: "Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life." Proverbs 4:23
We brainstormed a list of things that can spring up from our life when we guard it and let God make us whole!

Day 103: Mornings can be a rush out the door, but I'm so thankful I get to pray with and over these boys each day on the way to school and kiss them goodbye!

Day 104: Can someone tell him to stop getting so big? At seven, he is 4 1/2 feet tall- that's the size of an average 10 year old:) 

Day 105: Fun night sharing the products and business I love! Contact me if you want more information on these amazing skincare products. #changingskinchanginglives

No comments: