Friday, July 1, 2016

Summer Fun #2

Shaved Ice! 
Celebrating a great swimming for Jackson and behavior for Lincoln at the Divisional swim meet.

Jackson and I read James and the Giant Peach together, and then went on a date to see the play. Amaya did a great joy as Spider, and Jackson got a centipede to remember this day!

Jackson caught his biggest largest mouth bass. 
6 pounds and 22 inches long.

I'm so thankful for the down time in summer and spending my days with these two! Some hours are long, but I wouldn't trade it for anything and iced coffee helps a little!:) 

Go Astros!!

Lincoln's first game was a success and full of lots of snacks!
Such a fun night!

Jackson and Lincoln played with friends this morning.

This boy has already read 9 chapter books this summer! 
Once he starts a book he can't put it down. :)

My cute lunch dates!

Treats for the garbage men!

Cleaning, reading, and swimming are what Mondays are for!

Because life is too short!


No comments: