Monday, August 29, 2016

#hartzeveryday2016 Week 34

Day 232: Catching Tilapia!

Day 233: Over the last 2 weeks of watching the Olympics Jackson has asked to get the Pizza Dipper every time the commercial came on. Well, tonight his pizza dreams have come true!

Day 234: Sweet time of praying over our kids for the school year and ice cream Sundaes with our life group.

Day 235: He's such a goofball!

Day 236: After I put a note in Jackson's lunch box the firs day, he asked if I would do it again. Today he said thanks for surprising me again with your note, I think I should keep them all. How can I not write him one for tomorrow?

Day 237: We got to have lunch together for the first 3 days of school! Love seeing him during the day!

Day 238: We hit up the park with our neighbors!

No comments: