Day 253: Family Service Project
Operation Christmas Box
Day 254: These boys made their teacher proud!
Day 255: One of us is a true Texan :)
Day 256: Lincoln brought home the cutest picture today!
Day 257: Thankful for a great hubby who brings me dinner when I have to stay late at school!
Day 258:
A few things about Lincoln: 1. He is having much better days at school! 2. He has been calling me "Mama" lately and it makes me laugh every time! 3. While working on his letters tonight he looks at me and says "You so proud of me!" Yes, buddy I am! 4. Brian was making up songs at dinner, so Lincoln makes up one and sings "Daddy goes swimming in the lake and drowns, drowns, drowns!"
Day 259: I love my job and students, but these boys are the best part of my day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment