Monday, November 21, 2016

#hartzeveryday2016 Week 46

Day 316: Thankful for all who serve and have served for our great country!

Day 317: Family pictures today!

Day 318: Jackson took 1st in three races, 2nd in one race, and DQ for the first time in two races. What great teachable moments of how we don't let a race define us or get upset at the officials but come back and work even harder! Proud of my little swimmer! 

Day 319: As I was home with Lincoln today and we were playing Hide and Seek, he kept telling me where to hide. I couldn't help but think how that is like me and God. I often tell Him my plans and I'm searching for the way, and that isn't His plan for my life at all. He wants me to seek Him with all my heart, soul, and mind and then in Him that is where I find true peace, joy, and contentment. 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

Day 320: Jackson made a Pontoon boat out of recycled materials for school!

Day 321: My little book worm! That's his character notebook next to him. :) 

Day 322: Lincoln made Stone Soup at school today, and we feasted on it tonight or ate cookies and drank lemonade!

No comments: