Day 8: Brian fainted again Sunday morning, so I took no pictures today because I was watching him like a hawk. But, he did help me win a pair of leggings during the Packer game!!
Day 9: What do you do when you take the day off, but can't get an appointment with the cardiologist? Enjoy a breakfast date together!
Day 10: Help has arrived!! :)
Day 11: This week has not been what I expected! I am physically and emotionally tired. I am so thankful for good news today, and all the love, prayers, and help extended to our family! We clung to Jesus, and He was with us every moment taking the fears that would come over us away. He is my refuge, my strength, my help ALWAYS!
Day 12: Watch out for this crazy driver!!
Day 13: Grandma created a band with the boys! They rehearsed all last night and charged us 5 cents admission! Jackson took drumming very seriously! :)
Day 14: Pokemon Go with Jackson! I held out on him having anything Pokemon for a long time and finally let him. He is so excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment