Monday, April 3, 2017

#hartzeveryday2017 Week 13

Day 85: "Collect moments not things!"

Day 86: Monday!!

Day 87: My co-captain! 
I finally gave up caring what I looked like in a bike helmet and am practicing what I preach!

Day 88: Lincoln asks for a group hug every night!
After our pictures tonight he said, "Well, that's marvelous!"

Day 89: I love our drive to school, because no matter how crazy our morning is at home it helps focus my heart on Him! I pray over the boys and they say verses they know or we are working on hiding in our hearts. Lincoln added a new one this week that he learned in Sunday school. "Love one another."
It's a great reminder for me as well! 

Day 90: Celebrating Jackson tonight! SO proud of how he shows kindness to others at school and his hard work!

Day 91: Thankful for these friends to serve with and do life together!!

No comments: