Monday, August 21, 2017

#hartzeveryday2017 Week 33

Day 224: Love Sunday pictures with my boys!

Day 225: Being a parent is hard! We fail a lot, but it's because we are lost and so our kids. We all need Jesus and to soak in the grace He offers. In all I do I want to point my boys to Him!

Day 226: Yesterday when I told Jackson I met Lauren Tarshis he was so excited, so today I surprised him with an authograph copy of his favorite book!

Day 227: Family worship!

Day 228: Someone knows all his letters!!!!

Day 229: It was a bit of a tough transition week for Lincoln as I went back to work. He did great at school, but mornings were rough. Thankfully we ended the week on a high note!

Day 230: One of my favorite days...back to school shopping date with Jackson! We started at Starbucks for a snack and prayer for the new year. Then, I let him pick out some new clothes. His favorite purchase is shoes!! And the BEST thing is that he said he is most excited about 3rd grade because he gets to see me at lunch and recess!!

No comments: