Monday, September 18, 2017

#hartzeveryday2017 Week 37

Day 252: Ready for church! Lincoln added the tie himself!:) 

Day 253: First day of 3rd grade for the both of us!

Day 254: Beautiful night for a swim!

Day 255: I had a student take a picture this morning because as a put on our third grade team shirts this morning that said Y'all I was reminded of God's faithfulness! 
❤️Faithfulness in moving us to Texas.
❤️Faithfulness in placing me in the right schools at the right times.
❤️Faithfulness in Brian's school and jobs.
❤️Faithfulness in and through trying for Jackson and Lincoln.
❤️Faithfulness in Brian's health struggles.
❤️Faithfulness in helping us find a church home.
❤️Faithfulness in joining R+F.
❤️Faithfulness in providing the perfect homes and neighbors.
And SO many more!
He is and will be faithful over and over, and I'm so glad one of His plans meant moving to Texas!! Maybe I can start saying Y'all now!😊
Hebrews 13:5b, “For God has said, ‘I will never fail you. I will never abandon you."

Day 256: Just a little name writing!

Day 257: Sweet treat to start our Friday! What a great 1st week! 

Day 258: Family fun day at the Aquarium!

No comments: