Day 330: I was doing laundry, never ending laundry from camping, and I came out to Lincoln cleaning the kitchen floor with hand soap! He sure was enjoying himself and sing away!!
Day 331: Christmas cards!!
Day 332: One is super silly and always making us laugh! The other is more serious, always reading and creating something! One is a charmer, and the other is a pleaser! One is rough and tough, and one is super sensitive! They both love each other deeply and care about others!

Day 333: It has been a long week but when I'm weak, He gives me strenth and rest!
Day 334: What a fun week! I love my job!
Day 335: Buddy is BACK!!
Day 331: Christmas cards!!
Day 332: One is super silly and always making us laugh! The other is more serious, always reading and creating something! One is a charmer, and the other is a pleaser! One is rough and tough, and one is super sensitive! They both love each other deeply and care about others!
Both make me love hard, go a little crazy, and pray more than ever! I pray they always love, serve, and follow Jesus!
❤️
Day 333: It has been a long week but when I'm weak, He gives me strenth and rest!
Day 334: What a fun week! I love my job!
Day 335: Buddy is BACK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment