Monday, January 8, 2018

#hartzeveryday2018 Week 1

A New Year, a new set of pictures and memories!!

Day 1: Happy New Year!

Day 2: Love these lazy, no shower until noon, play with each other days!!! These are the days I will miss most once break is over! 

Day 3: Surprised the boys with a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge!

Day 4: We are having a Howling Good Time!

Day 5: Timehop reminded me that a year ago started a long journey for Brian and our family! I’m so thankful that today we are not in the hospital, but rather coming home from a fun family getaway and that Brian’s new medicines seem to be working. I’m even more grateful for all of your prayers this last year! God is good and always at work!

Day 6: Enjoying this beautiful weather!

Day 7: All good things must come to an end! Thankful for the long break with my boys!!

No comments: