Friday, July 26, 2019

Iowa

From camp we drove up to Iowa to spend some time with Brian's college room mate and his family.
We headed straight to the park. I loved all the trees!
Another fun park!

Pizza at the park!

Fun times with this sweet family!

Fort Frenzy is always a blast. The boys could have spent 8 hours here!

Laser Tag- I got beat every time!

Bumper cars were a favorite.

Miniature golf

If that doesn't say FUN, what does?!?

Lincoln, Elam, and Owen

We also spent an afternoon at the water park!

Lincoln passed a swim test to be able to go off the high dive. I was impressed he was so brave because I was scared up there!


This wide green slide is always a favorite!

The whole gang!

Hanging out in a corn field!!

Two thumbs up!

Going down with Tim

Relaxing

Jackson fell in love with Disc Golf here. Brina, Tim, and him played twice most days.
They only lost 2 discs but found 2 as well!

They play so well together.

Donuts before we headed back to Texas!
The Thompsons are always the BEST hosts!! 

No comments: