A little bit of what we have been up to Aug. 3-9...
Hiking with Lincoln while Jackson swims
Learning about the Earth's layers
He is ready for middle school band!
Family: Micah 6:8; “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
Lincoln: John 14:27; “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
Jackson: Psalm 16:11; “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.”
Me: Psalm 91:1-2; “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Keep it in the Air- 51 is the record!
Breakfast date
Finally got my Peloton Century Club shirt, and I turned it into the perfect workout tank.
No comments:
Post a Comment