Sunday, August 29, 2021

#Hartz2021 Week 27

 A little bit of what we have been up to July 26-Aug. 2...

I headed to Galveston for an Admin Beach Retreat.
I loved spending a few days getting to know my new team and plan for the new year.
Family worship
I was honored to present and share my passion in 2 sessions at CyFair's Digital Learning Conference.

Iron Infusion #1

"Dad, you know it's special to me when you sleep with me." Lincoln sure has a way with words!

This lake trip started a little crazy with Brian having to siphon oil out of the motor, but once we were on the water we had a blast.

Lake days are the best days!
I lost a hat and a pair of sunglasses tubing this time thanks to flying off the tube!
Brian is always crazy (fun)!
Love these guys!

Scoops is always the perfect way to end a lake day!






No comments: