Baking Christmas cookies with Jackson
Lincoln living his best life with our neighbors
At the beginning of December I told Brian, I have never been to the ballet and wanted to see the Nutcracker sometime. He surprised me with tickets (and an outfit), and we loved the show! It was beautiful!
Favorite things party with the Dream Team-we had so much fun playing games, eating, and talking!
Gingerbread Houses
Jackson and I were a team and were going for a treehouse. His hexagonal base design was solid!
Look at all our details!
Brian and Lincoln were going for a high rise with a walk way and ended up with the House of Broken Dreams. Ha!
Another favorite tradition; Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt!
Brian drives us around as we look at lights, mark off our finds, and drink our hot chocolate.
Lincoln inisited I sit in the middle in the back, and I'm so glad I did!
Breakfast pick up on the way from a swim practice! We all survived 17 practices over Christmas break!
No comments:
Post a Comment