I started school. The week was long, but it went well! I am looking foward to the year with my students. It is an adjustment for me because I am used to teaching everything and now I am just teaching Language Arts. I love it! It is great getting to teach what you love twice and my 8 minutes drive is so nice!:) I don't dread the afternoons anymore, that is when I used to teach math and science. God is SO Good!
We also bought me a new car. I got a Jeep Liberty Sport and am liking it so far. Now pray we can sell Brian's 96 Camry. All the pictures are for my dad so he doesn't have to stop anyone else at Wal-Mart! Love you Dad!
The hitch for dad to see:)
Please pray for strength for Brian and me as we have a lot going on in terms of being pregnant, school, work, and other commitments. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment