My doctor is going to go with March 11th as my due date, so that makes me 12 weeks and 6 days almost 13! How exciting to be almost through the first trimester:) I am happy that all my clothes still fit, it makes picking out an outfit for work easier. I am going to tell the people at school this week since my stomach and my butt are getting bigger or at least fatter.

13 weeks
Praise God we sold Brian's car within an hour of listing it on Craiglist!! It was crazy, we got at least 25 phone calls and had some people on the way when we sold it. All for a 96 Camry, who knew?
1 comment:
I think that is such an awesome idea to wear the same clthes each time you take your belly pics. You look soooo cute! Congrats on ending the first trimester!
P.S. I LOVE your music!!!
Post a Comment