Wednesday, November 19, 2008

24 Weeks

I have definitely grown! I had a doctor's appt yesterday and everything is still looking good. Please keep praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy. My students continue to tell me everyday my belly is getting big! One of them came down with the chicken pox, my doctor says as long as I have had them before I am immune. Good thing I had them when I was like 6 or 7.
It has been a long day. I am going to eat some chocolate chip cookies, put my legs up on Brian, and hope he will rub them:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's so good to see how well you are doing online but I can't wait to see the baby bump in person this week! Looking forward to spending time with you guys!
Love,
Traci

The Blowey Bunch said...

so glad to find that you have a blog!! This makes me VERY excited! see you around, and online :) your bump is growing! love it.
*KEri*

The Blowey Bunch said...

ps. is oliver a family name? i tried to get bry to agree to that for a middle name months ago (no i am not preggers just talking names again lol..) my granny's name was oliver and he's a no go... I am gald your hubby is down with that awesome middle name!