Friday Night: Dinner at Firehouse Subs and then Christmas shopping. We can check off Mel, Garrison, and Katelyn from our list. I was in the Christmas spirit and bought some new stockings and some fun other Christmas decorations.
Saturday: Brian bought me some cute black boots. It was a little bit colder this weekend, but I just like to wear them because they look good! Then he began putting up the Christmas tree while I rested on the couch (bad sinus infection/cold that won't go away). I eventually got up and cleaned the rest of the house, made some very yummy pumpkin bread, and helped Brian finish decorating. I must say the house looks very festive. I love the holidays!! Less than 10 days till we see our families. (I was going to add some pictures, but it looks much better in person so come on over. Our tree is to the right.)
Sunday: I slept in and missed church because of my cold. Brian played his guitar and we sang some worship songs; Jackson loved it! The boy would not stop moving around while Brian was playing his guitar. The rest of the afternoon I laid around the house, managed a walk around the block, and will try to attempt making supper for my wonderful husband.
1 comment:
I was SURPRISED to see all that SNOW IN HOUSTON!!!----then I realized it was your house in NFDL!DAAAAAAH. . . Your tree looks great. I am jealous that you have all that done already. Can't wait for you guys to get here!! I hope you can both get over your colds so you can enjoy your time here. Be prepared---IT IS COLD! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment