Wednesday, December 17, 2008

28 weeks


My belly and boobs continue to pull me forward. By the end of the day my back is sore and needs a rub. Which, Brian so graciously does for me. Have I mentioned that my husband is the best!!
All went well at the doctor's today. I passed my glucose test with flying colors, Praise God. I did not want to drink more of that. I go back in 3 weeks for an ultrasound to measure how big he is and make sure everything else still looks good. We have a 3-D ultrasound scheduled for Christmas Eve morning. I am really excited to see the pictures, hopefully he will cooperate. Jackson continues to move like crazy, it is such a cool but weird feeling! It is fun to guess what body part we are feeling:)
Thanks for all your prayers. Please continue to pray for a healthly pregnancy Jackson and me. God is good!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Kyndra,
I'm so glad you found me on here :) Jackson is going to be very blessed having you as a mother. I can't wait to see pictures of him :)