Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Time

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope your was filled with love and family like mine.
My famiy just left this morning. The house is quiet, empty, and I miss them already. Although it is sometimes choatic when you add 5 extra people to your house, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. It was so fun hanging out with them the last week. My dad is a genuine man who is fun to hang out with, my mom is such a generous loving lady, and Garrison and Katelyn are well all round too cute and funny. I wish I lived closer so I could go hang out more often. We didn't do a whole lot of super exciting things, but the things we did do were filled with lots of laughs and quality time together.

Family pic minus Kayla


Banana Split


Dad's 1st time playing video games


Garrison and Katelyn


Happy Birthday Jesus!


"So in Christ we who are many form one body and each member belongs to all the others" (Romans 12:5).

No comments: