1. Sleeping- He just can't get enough. He sleeps for about 3 hours and then wakes up to eat. He is such a good baby. He only really cries when you change his diaper or his clothes. He whimpers when he has a dirty diaper or wants to eat. On his first trip to Target, to watch Daddy play softball, and on a walk he slept the whole time. I like to just stare at him and admire how cute he is:)

2. Eating- It is about the only thing he does when he wakes up. He is becoming a better eater each day. I love burping him because he usually opens his eyes:) Brian is a great Daddy. He gets Jackson when he wakes up at night to eat and brings him to me. He also changes his diaper during the night. Actually, I think Brian has changed more diapers then me:)

Jackson is one week today! Today has been a much more relaxful and easy day! He is starting to open his eyes more and more.




No comments:
Post a Comment