
I am 39 weeks according to my orginal due date (March 11) or 40 weeks according to my new due date (today).
Any way you look at it, this is my last belly shot. Such exciting news! We will welcome Jackson into the world sometime tomorrow.
I go in to be induced at 6:00 am. I am almost 3 cm dilated and 50% thinned. The doctor said since I am already 50% thinned, I could progress quickly tomorrow. I was excited to hear that, the sooner the better:) I just keep thinking about what he is going to look like, hopefully he is a cutie (j/k)! We will still love him!
I have had extra time to blog lately, I (or I will have Brian) will try to update some pictures of Jackson sometime I am into my room after delivery.
Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers, please pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby:)
Next time I blog I will be a MOM!
1 comment:
Yeah! I pray the delivery is fast and as comfortable as possible. Can't wait to meet Jackson. See you soon.
Post a Comment