Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Working Hard OR Hardly Working

I have spent the last two days setting up my classroom and I am done (besides a few little things I will work on here and there). Jackson came up with me today to school and got lots of love from my team. He is going to be a great student. Look how he was paying attention to what I was saying:)
Brian came to help me and when I walked out of the room this is what I came back to. So much for help! Just kidding:) He was a huge help! He put together easels and chairs for me, carried in bookshelves, rearranged furniture, and then moved it again because it was blocking a fire exit! Thanks for all your help Brian, you're the BEST!
As much as I hate to leave Jackson, I am super excited for school to start and my room looks Awesome (if I do say so myself)!

No comments: