Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School


Just a few pictures of Jackson and me before my first day of school. I am going to take pictures with him every year, and I am sure before I know it will be his first day of school too.
Today was a great day! I had four no shows so I only had 19 students today. That is a great number, I am crossing my fingers it stays that way. I have some of the tiniest students, they probably think I am the Green Giant:) I have a feeling this is going to be a special group of students.
And. . . I came home to a clean house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a great first day! Autumn had a good day and so did I. It should be a good year. I looked at your teacher webpage and was so blown away. It is awesome!

Jules said...

I'm glad you had a good first day... and that you had 4 no-shows! Does Laura McKenna still work there? If so, please tell her hello from me :)