



I have been reading James this week and I have really been focusing on James 1:19-20 "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." I thought this would be a great verse to pray each morning before school. It has been, however, it has also been great to recite it over and over again during many circumstances. I get upset easily about things that I can not control. This verse along with James 1:2, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds" have helped me numerous times this week. I was also able to share these verses with some of my coworkers:)


1 comment:
Jackson is such a doll. I miss him so much. I need to figure out how to download these pictures onto my Walgreens site so I can print them out. Thanks for the inspirational words too. I think James would be a great book for me to read next! Love ya! Sharon
Post a Comment