Monday, September 28, 2009

Why oh Why

Does he have to be SOOO cute?

We took Jackson to get some professional pictures done this weekend. We thought it was time since we haven't done any yet, and while we were there I was wishing we had taken him in right after he was born. I thought I take enough pictures, but there was a newborn girl there and they got some really sweet pictures. Oh well, I know for next time:)
Here are a few of the shots we got. Brian got Jackson to give us some good smiles.







And that is why I bought too many pictures. I couldn't help myself! I can't wait to hang the big pictures we got of him and I won't wait so long to go get some more taken.

2 comments:

Jules said...

He is a cutie! I love the hat!! :)

Caroline and Kyle said...

He's so stinkin' cute. Let me babysit and you and Brian GO OUT! :) Have a great weekend