Happy Birthday Mommy!On Thursday, Jackson turned 6 months and I turned 26. Brian hurt his back on Monday but he put his time off to good use: Planning a great Birthday for me:) I got a handwritten note from him first thing in morning. Jackson and him surprised me when they showed up at schol during my planning time. While I was showing Jackson off to my co-workers, Brian was setting up a DVD he made for me in my classroom on the projector. He actually tried to set it up early in the morning so when I came to school I would be able to watch it. But, he brought a blank DVD with him instead of the one he made. That's okay it all worked out and the video was really sweet. He then gave me my gift which consists of tickets to the Grease musical, a massage, and pedicure next Saturday morning before we go see the musical downtown. (He even has a babysitter all lined up.) Our seats are in one of the private boxes. I can't wait for next Saturday it will be like another birthday! That night we just went to eat at Chick-fil-a because we are going to go out next Saturday before the musical for my birthday. It was raining when we left for Chick-fil-a but when we got there we spotted a rainbow. It was neat to be reminded of all of God's promises on my birthday.
The rainbow, it is there!I might have picked Chick-fil-a anyway because it is one of my favorites:) A employee also made my day when she told me I looked like a Barbie! Not true, but so sweet. Thank you Brian for putting so much time and thought into making my birthday truly special! All that was missing was the birthday cake!
Jackson and me on my birthday
All of us
1 comment:
I'm such a bad friend sorry I missed your Bday I hope it was happy! We need to get together soon I miss seeing you and your cutie Jackson!!
Post a Comment