When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
*I am finally feeling better. After being sick for a week and all last weekend, I decided to go to the doctor on Monday. She gave me an antibiotic and told me to take a day off from school and REST. That is what I did and have been on the mend since. Thank goodness for medicine and that is was not the flu (and my students were wonderful for the sub:)
Though the devil will ruin, though trials may come
Let this blessed assurance control
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate
And He shed His own blood for my soul
*The heat index of 108 left for the weekend at least and we are experiencing some cooler weather. I love the warm, but I was ready for some cooler weather to dress Jackson in his fall clothes and wear mine:)
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
*Brian and I found some deals at Lowes, just in time for Mel to do a few more projects at our house next week. Jackson also enjoys sitting in the cart, seeing and GRABBING everything:)

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
Even so, it is well with my soul.
*We get to see Brian's parents in a few days for a week. My mom's surgery went well, and she is home resting and recovering. God remains the same, is our strength and CONSTANT all the time, through the good and the tough times.
It is well, with my soulIt is well,
it is well with my soul!


3 comments:
I am sooooo thankful that "All is Well"! We always worry when one of you is sick. Can't wait to hold Jackson again! Love ya!
We just read your blog for the first time. Jackson is such a cutie! We want to meet him in person soon!
I love how you write! :) I'm glad everything is going good! God is definitely good!!
Post a Comment