Sunday, October 25, 2009

It Was a B-E-A-utiful Weekend Here in Houston


Jackson is smiling because we spent most of the weekend outside because it was a "B-E-A utiful" weekend here.
Saturday morning was a little cool, I even went and bought Jackson some winter hats.
Jackson loves to do anything outside. I think he loves to listen to all the different noises and just take in all of God's beautiful creation. We walked down to the parks many times this weekend. I think we tried all of the ones in our subdivision:)

He loves to swing and usually laughs the whole time at Brian and me
(Pause my music at the bottom of the page before playing video)
Climbing with daddy


Trying out a different park after Church

Grandpa Mel even put a swing in the garage so Jackson can swing when it is windy or rainy outside

I put some magnetic letters on the fridge for Jackson and he sat there for almost an hour playing with them... I guess tomorrow I will teach him the sounds the letters make. HA!

I love my job, but hate Mondays because I don't get to spend the whole day with my family. I love them so much!

And "That folks is the way the cookie crumbles!"

No comments: