Dear Jackson,
This last month has been a wild one! You now say more words than I can count and say a word I have never heard you say before everyday. I love hearing you say your own name. You pick up on things so quickly. You still love to be outside, at the park, and taking walks around the neighbor hood. Just last night you put your sweatshirt on over you pjs because you thought then you would get to take a walk!
You have discovered you love candy, thanks to Halloween. You are still a great eater and weigh around 32/33 pounds and are 36/37 inches tall. I have to buy 2T and 3T clothes for you. You still love books and are becoming a better reader. You make connections between your books and real life actions and objects. You also love to act out your books. This makes the teacher in me very pleased:) You will play with all your toys by yourself but are much happier when daddy and mommy play with you.You scared me for a few days this month. You began throwing fits like I had never seen when you didn't get what YOU wanted. We prayed for you and for what to do. I am thankful to say the fits are way less often and more short lived. We started putting you to bed later and this has helped the bedtime fits. You also are very sneaky because you usually end up stealing our bed sometime during the night. Daddy and mommy are on the very edges and you are sprawled out in the middle.
Your personality is so sweet! You love to help us with whatever we are doing and will share all your food with us:) You now ask us to pray before we eat and sometimes ask us to do it again, and again, and again. You also surprised me when in the car the other morning you asked me to pray. I pray for you every morning on the way to Miss Sandy's in the car. I didn't know you knew exactly what I was doing when I was talking outloud, but I guess you did! You love to give eskimo kisses, but you say "em-o".
You are so much fun and we cherish every moment we get to spend with you!
Love, Mommy
-1.jpg)
1 comment:
He is such a cute little kid! You did a VERY good job =)
Post a Comment