Sunday, December 12, 2010

Camels, Donkeys, Sheep, Goats, and Santa

It has been a weekend of animals and I actually forgot to include elephants in the title. Friday night Brian and I went with Louis and Katrina to First Baptist's Christmas show. At the show we all got up close and personal with an elephant! I never realized just how big and stinky they really are until I was so close that I could have touched it.



Saturday morning we headed over to my aunt's church for their Visual Natvity. Even though Jackson wasn't in the program he got to play the part of a shepard.

All he was interested in were the animals!

He feed the goats and sheep with daddy and

rode the camel with daddy and mommy, and the donkey ALL by himself! Oh, did I mention this was on December 11th and it was 75 and beautiful outside!

They also had crafts to make and cookies to decorate.

After a fun morning Jackson went down for a nap. Once he woke up, we headed out to see Santa. We opted for Bass Pro Shop again because they give you a free picture, the lines are short, and the shop itself lends a lot of excitement for Jackson! See what I mean:
Jackson was waving to Santa while we were in line and excited, but once we got up there we couldn't get a smile!
Family picture inside Bass Pro Shop. I always love how they decorate for Christmas!
We shopped along with the other million shoppers at the mall, but I finished all my Christmas shopping!

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

Cutest shepherd I've ever seen!!!!