Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas Cards

Winner of the $50 Shutterfly credit is:
Congrats April!
 
 
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is walking to the mailbox each day and see if we received any new Christmas Cards! I spend hours trying to decide on a card and picture(s) to use for our card.
 
Shutterfly is a site I use often to order pictures, photo books, and cards. They are easy to work with, reasonable, and your products arrive in a timely manner. The last two years I even ordered our Christmas cards from there. They have some great deals going on now!
 
Here are a few of my favorite this year...
Add caption
Simple and a monogram!
 
Love the verse!
 
 
Would you like to win $50 off a total purchase from Shutterfly(does not include shipping and cannot be combined with any other offers)? Well, you can! Leave your name and email in the comments. I will pick a winner Saturday the 20th!
 
 
Shutterfly provided me with a promotional code to be applied to my total order for this post. All opinion and thoughts are my own.

6 comments:

Jules said...

I love all of the cards you chose, but I think that last one is my favorite!!!

Tim and Emily said...

Ah, you know I'm interested! Let me know if you need my e-mail address for this to count...I don't like to list it publicly. I'll be excited to see your Christmas pictures this year. I agree that it's so much fun to see what everyone chooses.

Brittany Walsh said...

I use Shutterfly almost every year for Christmas cards, so I would love to win :)

Hello from the Walsh's {what a small world}!

brittany.thisbeautifullife{at}gmail.com

April said...

Cute cards! April Anderson

Mom said...

Love getting Christmas cards too.

Anonymous said...

Great Cards! Emily