-I confess...
-I try and have something planned for us to do each day. It makes my life easier and my time with Jackson better:)
-We are taking full advantage of the Kids Bowl Free Program.
-I am in denial that Cindy is moving away.
-I may have the sweetest 4 year old and the best fit thrower!
-I confess I have some of the best friends.
Christin, Sam, Emily, and Caroline came over to visit and hangout this week.
-I took a lot naps with this little guy this week!
-Aldi is my favorite store for fruit, 2.99 for a watermelon!
-I love spending every day, even if some seem long, with my boys!
-I have a lot of ideas of new things to make and things I want to do for school next year but haven't done one!
-I think my boys look a little bit like me:)
-I count my blessings daily!



No comments:
Post a Comment