Friday, June 14, 2013

One Month of Lincoln

I can't believe Lincoln has been with us for a month already!
 He weighs some where around 9 or 10 pounds and 20 1/2 inches long. He just went to size 1 diapers and is about to outgrow his newborn clothes. 
 He nurses every 3-4 hours during the day and 4-5 hours at night.
 He is very alert right after he eats and stays awake for at least an hour maybe two.
 He doesn't seem to mind a little bit of tummy time.
He just started to give us a few smiles and chuckles during his sleep.
 
Lincoln,
We are beyond grateful for your life. You came a bit unexpected but with full acceptance. Your big brother, Jackson, couldn't love you any more and it is the sweetest thing to watch him care for/about you and give you kisses. I'm still adjusting to life with two kids (mostly because I need about 2 more hours of sleep a night), but you make it about as easy as it could be. Thank you for making our lives fuller and stretching my heart to love another little boy. Your daddy and I pray you continue to be easy going and know how much we all love you. You are truly a gift from God!
Love, Mommy

No comments: