This month was a bit harder for Lincoln. His tummy has given him a few issues. We have been giving him gas drops and I am trying to watch what I eat.
He weighs 11.6 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. He is now wearing 0-3 and 3 month clothes. Since I moved him to size 1 diapers he has stopped peeing out of them.
He still nurses every 3-4 hours during the day (usually 1 bottle a day) and at night he goes 4-6 hours. He is a bit high maintenance when it comes to sleeping. He likes to be walked/bounced to sleep and would rather sleep in your arms than be laid down during the day. At night we can lay him in the bassinet awake, and he will put himself to sleep. He just slept through the night!! I hope that continues:)
He is a lot more aware of his hands and feet. He likes to lay on his activity mat and kick his hands and feet. He is starting to smile and coo more too.
Lately he stays a wake after his morning feeding for about 2 hours. He is content to just play and hang out. He loves the car and is easy to take places.
Lincoln,
I am so glad I haven't had to go back to work yet, we have about one more month together. I love watching and holding you. You seem to like the water. You love your baths and you enjoyed your first time in the pool. Things you do remind me of Jackson, but it is fun watching your personality come out. Your brother is still in love with you. He is like your little mommy. He even picked you up and scared me to death! You love the sound of my blow dryer. It often puts you to sleep. I think you are just the sweetest thing and wouldn't trade the sleepless nights for anything:)
Love, Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment